Powerlines Plus has been engaged to demolish, design and construct 20km of 22kV Powerline in Gove, Nhulunbuy N.T for Rio Tinto.
This project is located in East Arnhem Land of the Northern Territory and the newly constructed Powerline will be feeding power through to the Rio Tinto Alcan Mine, the Overland Conveyor, the Nhulunbuy Township and surrounding aboriginal communities.
The project consists of;
- Design of 20km 22kV Transmission Spec Powerline
- Demolition of 20km 22kV Tower Line, including Tower and Foundation Removal
- Construction of new Poles and Foundations
- String Golf and Bowls Conductor
- String and Terminate 48c OPGW
- Tie into existing 22kV Mine, Town and Community Feeders